Link Underwriting is rolling out ISO's Claims Outcome Adviser (COA) as part of a company-wide initiative to stem personal-injury claims leakage.
The web-based software, already used by Chaucer, Zurich and Highway, has been designed to improve the consistency of payouts and streamline the claims-handling processes.
It provides a database with almost 20,000 medical conditions, 14,000 occupations and a medical encyclopaedia, to help provide more informed negotiations with solicitors as well as im
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say