Link Underwriting is rolling out ISO's Claims Outcome Adviser (COA) as part of a company-wide initiative to stem personal-injury claims leakage.
The web-based software, already used by Chaucer, Zurich and Highway, has been designed to improve the consistency of payouts and streamline the claims-handling processes.
It provides a database with almost 20,000 medical conditions, 14,000 occupations and a medical encyclopaedia, to help provide more informed negotiations with solicitors as well as im
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies