Norwich Union Healthcare has introduced Key Account Solutions, an enhanced service on group income protection (GIP) policies held by large corporate clients. The enhancements will offer a consultative service that will include ongoing analysis of the GIP scheme, enabling clients to track trends in claims and obtain advice on ways to improve the scheme. In addition, they will act as a budgeting tool for staff sickness by offering an insight into the impact on premiums based on current analysis.
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey