Norwich Union Healthcare has introduced Key Account Solutions, an enhanced service on group income protection (GIP) policies held by large corporate clients. The enhancements will offer a consultative service that will include ongoing analysis of the GIP scheme, enabling clients to track trends in claims and obtain advice on ways to improve the scheme. In addition, they will act as a budgeting tool for staff sickness by offering an insight into the impact on premiums based on current analysis.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income