Norwich Union Healthcare has introduced Key Account Solutions, an enhanced service on group income protection (GIP) policies held by large corporate clients. The enhancements will offer a consultative service that will include ongoing analysis of the GIP scheme, enabling clients to track trends in claims and obtain advice on ways to improve the scheme. In addition, they will act as a budgeting tool for staff sickness by offering an insight into the impact on premiums based on current analysis.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel