Windsor is a long-established and successful insurance and reinsurance broker. Established in 1933, it is a registered Lloyd's broker with headquarters in the City and two regional offices. The company's relationship with broker systems provider Sectornet (formerly MCS) goes back to 1987.
IT Director Jon Holwell heads a team of three IT staff at Windsor. Together they are responsible for the technology requirements of 160 members of staff, of whom 120 are directly involved in broking and work
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017