Brokers, professional indemnity insurers and lawyers are set to tackle the problem of identity fraud with a new risk management tool that provides an ID-checking and signature-witnessing of legal documents service.
The new service, known as Veri-fy, will be available at any of the 14,600 Post Office branches across the country, and provides users with a low cost auditable system.
Alan Benstock of Veri-fy said: "There is growing concern within the legal services sector about fraud and
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed