Brokers, professional indemnity insurers and lawyers are set to tackle the problem of identity fraud with a new risk management tool that provides an ID-checking and signature-witnessing of legal documents service.
The new service, known as Veri-fy, will be available at any of the 14,600 Post Office branches across the country, and provides users with a low cost auditable system.
Alan Benstock of Veri-fy said: "There is growing concern within the legal services sector about fraud and identific
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022