It's that time of year again. While everyone else is setting off on long summer holidays, solicitors, brokers and insurers are turning instead to slaving over hot proposal forms and quotes - or are they?
Solicitors' professional indemnity (PI) cover is renewable as a class on 1 September - but there has been a steady stream of complaints that that is exactly the wrong time of year to try to catch partners of law firms at their desks, and that it adds administrative pressure to insurers.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD