It's that time of year again. While everyone else is setting off on long summer holidays, solicitors, brokers and insurers are turning instead to slaving over hot proposal forms and quotes - or are they?
Solicitors' professional indemnity (PI) cover is renewable as a class on 1 September - but there has been a steady stream of complaints that that is exactly the wrong time of year to try to catch partners of law firms at their desks, and that it adds administrative pressure to insurers.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022