Competition in today's insurance community is fierce, and technology continues to play an integral role in achieving a competitive advantage. So the idea of entering into a partnership with another firm to create an IT solution for the market seems to make sound business sense - particularly for the broking sector.
Following RI3K's implementation of its new message service for the insurance industry, it teamed up with global technology provider Kewill to combine their data handling technologies.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018