Competition in today's insurance community is fierce, and technology continues to play an integral role in achieving a competitive advantage. So the idea of entering into a partnership with another firm to create an IT solution for the market seems to make sound business sense - particularly for the broking sector.
Following RI3K's implementation of its new message service for the insurance industry, it teamed up with global technology provider Kewill to combine their data handling technologies.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa