Competition in today's insurance community is fierce, and technology continues to play an integral role in achieving a competitive advantage. So the idea of entering into a partnership with another firm to create an IT solution for the market seems to make sound business sense - particularly for the broking sector.
Following RI3K's implementation of its new message service for the insurance industry, it teamed up with global technology provider Kewill to combine their data handling technologies.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers