A new anti-fraud campaign has been launched by Cunningham Lindsey with the aim of deterring false claims against local authorities in Wales. The new Fraudline scheme encourages people to report suspected fraudsters to help minimise the local tax burden. The campaign includes a series of five hard-hitting advertisements and a leaflet, and will be rolled out across the UK in 2005.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income