A new anti-fraud campaign has been launched by Cunningham Lindsey with the aim of deterring false claims against local authorities in Wales. The new Fraudline scheme encourages people to report suspected fraudsters to help minimise the local tax burden. The campaign includes a series of five hard-hitting advertisements and a leaflet, and will be rolled out across the UK in 2005.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth