The recent tragic loss of human life due to flooding has been accompanied by immense economic destruction, with scores of properties damaged.
In Britain, flash floods in particular have become more frequent, and since the devastation in South-east England in 2000, insurers have realised more advanced ways of predicting them are needed. However, before 2000 effective flood mapping did not exist, which prompted Norwich Union (NU) and Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) to take the decision to develop th
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017