With the growing threat of terrorism and a rise in the number ofnatural catastrophes, such as the flooding across the UK in recent years,insurers are placing an even greater importance on understanding theirrisk portfolios.
The ability to manage risk effectively is dependent upon a solidunderstanding of the location, type and accumulation of risk. It is vitalto know who your customers are, what kind of policies they hold, wherethey are located - and, crucially, the risks associated with those
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData