The amateur sporting arena has always been a potential hotbed of personal injury (PI) claims. It's easy to picture the more scurrilous claims farming vultures hovering over the field of play, waiting for that buckled knee or sprained ankle. Yet, in days gone by amateur sporting injuries were not viewed as potential PI claims. Hardy participants running out to play for The Dog and Duck stoically accepted they also ran the risk of a leg breaking tackle from "Chopper Harris". No more it seems .
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda