The amateur sporting arena has always been a potential hotbed of personal injury (PI) claims. It's easy to picture the more scurrilous claims farming vultures hovering over the field of play, waiting for that buckled knee or sprained ankle. Yet, in days gone by amateur sporting injuries were not viewed as potential PI claims. Hardy participants running out to play for The Dog and Duck stoically accepted they also ran the risk of a leg breaking tackle from "Chopper Harris". No more it seems .
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies