The amateur sporting arena has always been a potential hotbed of personal injury (PI) claims. It's easy to picture the more scurrilous claims farming vultures hovering over the field of play, waiting for that buckled knee or sprained ankle. Yet, in days gone by amateur sporting injuries were not viewed as potential PI claims. Hardy participants running out to play for The Dog and Duck stoically accepted they also ran the risk of a leg breaking tackle from "Chopper Harris". No more it seems .
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018