Cardif Pinnacle has acquired a majority shareholding in Warranty Direct, which provides personal extended warranties for consumers' cars and electrical appliances via its website. Both companies operate through affinity partners and motor dealers via dealer warranty programmes. Based in Reading, Warranty Direct has approximately 40 staff and will continue to operate as a stand-alone business.
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5