Sponsored by Close Premium finance.
For the judges, the winner of this category stood out for successfully identifying a clear market gap and then filling that niche "superbly".
PJ Hayman & Co had identified that travel insurance was difficult to obtain if an individual was suffering from a serious illness. To solve this problem, the broker developed Free Spirit Solutions (FSS), which aimed to address this problem by providing cover to those who would otherwise have travelled without adequate
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers