Sponsored by Close Premium finance.
For the judges, the winner of this category stood out for successfully identifying a clear market gap and then filling that niche "superbly".
PJ Hayman & Co had identified that travel insurance was difficult to obtain if an individual was suffering from a serious illness. To solve this problem, the broker developed Free Spirit Solutions (FSS), which aimed to address this problem by providing cover to those who would otherwise have travelled without adequate
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa