Claims for whiplash injuries may be reduced after Axa launched its own rehabilitation service.
The new approach, which aims to gets injured parties back to work as soon as possible, will use Axa's in-house nursing teams in partnership with a national physiotherapy provider.
Matthew Scott, Axa's head of liability claims and professional services, explained the service had been planned since the spring in conjunction with Axa PPP Occupational Health Services.
He said: "With this initiative we hav
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel