Claims for whiplash injuries may be reduced after Axa launched its own rehabilitation service.
The new approach, which aims to gets injured parties back to work as soon as possible, will use Axa's in-house nursing teams in partnership with a national physiotherapy provider.
Matthew Scott, Axa's head of liability claims and professional services, explained the service had been planned since the spring in conjunction with Axa PPP Occupational Health Services.
He said: "With this initiative we hav
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income