Claims for whiplash injuries may be reduced after Axa launched its own rehabilitation service.
The new approach, which aims to gets injured parties back to work as soon as possible, will use Axa's in-house nursing teams in partnership with a national physiotherapy provider.
Matthew Scott, Axa's head of liability claims and professional services, explained the service had been planned since the spring in conjunction with Axa PPP Occupational Health Services.
He said: "With this initiative we
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club