R K Harrison Group has announced its latest scheme designed to give a boost to rural landowners.
The firm has teamed up with the Country Land and Business Association (CLA) to handle insurance services for its 45,000 members in England and Wales. RK Harrison, already a large scheme specialist, launched CLA Insurance Services late last year.
The CLA's chief executive, Mark Pendlington, says that, after working with Marsh for some 40 years, the association had decided to review its arrangements.
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal