R K Harrison Group has announced its latest scheme designed to give a boost to rural landowners.
The firm has teamed up with the Country Land and Business Association (CLA) to handle insurance services for its 45,000 members in England and Wales. RK Harrison, already a large scheme specialist, launched CLA Insurance Services late last year.
The CLA's chief executive, Mark Pendlington, says that, after working with Marsh for some 40 years, the association had decided to review its arrangements.
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda