R K Harrison Group has announced its latest scheme designed to give a boost to rural landowners.
The firm has teamed up with the Country Land and Business Association (CLA) to handle insurance services for its 45,000 members in England and Wales. RK Harrison, already a large scheme specialist, launched CLA Insurance Services late last year.
The CLA's chief executive, Mark Pendlington, says that, after working with Marsh for some 40 years, the association had decided to review its arrangements.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal