Arc Legal Assistance has launched its first stand-alone employment protection insurance (EPI) product for small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) employers. The product will provide a delegated authority to agreed limits for underwriting of individual client risks and policy fulfilment and administration. The firm has also developed a single, streamlined claims process for the product so that claims can be handled directly.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022