Arc Legal Assistance has launched its first stand-alone employment protection insurance (EPI) product for small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) employers. The product will provide a delegated authority to agreed limits for underwriting of individual client risks and policy fulfilment and administration. The firm has also developed a single, streamlined claims process for the product so that claims can be handled directly.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022