Allianz Schemes has entered into a partnership with Amazon.co.uk to provide the online retailer's customers with the opportunity to insure their electrical purchases. The insurance will initially be offered on a range of technology products, from cameras and camcorders to printers and portable games consoles. Customers will have the option of extending their standard manufacturer's guarantee by one, two or four years.
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5