In business, particularly insurance broking, the changing tides of economic, social and legislative fortune have created many opportunities over the years and, in most instances, brokers have been quick to seize them.
The coming recession is going to create its own challenges but equally there will be chances that brokers can exploit and, while gilt-edged opportunities are unlikely to arrive with the morning mail, brokers must continue to watch out for them wherever they appear.
Over the years, on
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022