In business, particularly insurance broking, the changing tides of economic, social and legislative fortune have created many opportunities over the years and, in most instances, brokers have been quick to seize them.
The coming recession is going to create its own challenges but equally there will be chances that brokers can exploit and, while gilt-edged opportunities are unlikely to arrive with the morning mail, brokers must continue to watch out for them wherever they appear.
Over the years,
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report