Last year witnessed a frenzy of online activity in the insurance sector. Lloyd's and the London Market set forth on a voyage towards accounting and settlement and electronic claims files, and imarket started to come into its own and receive praise rather than its usual bombardment of criticism.
At the same time, the broker market has seen the launch of small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) comparative quote facility iprism, in addition to various B2B insurer initiatives. These are merely a few e
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do