A recent survey published by Medicare indicated that 82% of clients and 87% of brokers believe efficient claims settlement to be more important than price alone. According to the survey a further 75% of clients also feel that insurers need to improve the speed and efficiency of claims handling overall.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties