A recent survey published by Medicare indicated that 82% of clients and 87% of brokers believe efficient claims settlement to be more important than price alone. According to the survey a further 75% of clients also feel that insurers need to improve the speed and efficiency of claims handling overall.
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal