The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) has announced the creation of a global academic panel to ensure that it has a diverse gene pool from which to grow its education programme. Chaired by Peter Young of St Thomas' University, Minnesota, USA, the panel will be an online community of around a dozen leading thinkers and researchers from universities and business schools around the world.
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- Circle expands again in 2018