The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) has announced the creation of a global academic panel to ensure that it has a diverse gene pool from which to grow its education programme. Chaired by Peter Young of St Thomas' University, Minnesota, USA, the panel will be an online community of around a dozen leading thinkers and researchers from universities and business schools around the world.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022