Chaucer Insurance has gone live with claims outcome adviser (COA) from Insurance Services Office (ISO) to help manage its personal injury claims business. The web-based solution will enable Chaucer to improve the consistency of its claims payouts, streamline processes and increase the visibility of its claims portfolio. COA will provide an extensive database of medical conditions and occupations.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022