Chaucer Insurance has gone live with claims outcome adviser (COA) from Insurance Services Office (ISO) to help manage its personal injury claims business. The web-based solution will enable Chaucer to improve the consistency of its claims payouts, streamline processes and increase the visibility of its claims portfolio. COA will provide an extensive database of medical conditions and occupations.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report