The Davis Group is an insurance brokerage, specialising in the transport and logistics industries. The group is made up of three companies - Davis Corporate Risks, Davis Specialist Risks and Davis Underwriting.
In the past five years it has trebled in size - a trend that is set to continue.
The need for a company intranet was first identified by the board in 2003. The company believed it would help streamline communication within each of the three companies and group wide. It knew the intranet
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda