The Davis Group is an insurance brokerage, specialising in the transport and logistics industries. The group is made up of three companies - Davis Corporate Risks, Davis Specialist Risks and Davis Underwriting.
In the past five years it has trebled in size - a trend that is set to continue.
The need for a company intranet was first identified by the board in 2003. The company believed it would help streamline communication within each of the three companies and group wide. It knew the intranet
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto