Trust is becoming increasingly central to the client- broker relationship within business insurance, however, providing the customer with a quick and easy good deal is also vital.
The latest tracking survey from Holden Pearmain - commissioned by Norwich Union - reveals a 7% increase in small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) selecting their brokers because they trust them.
A total of 42% choose to use a broker because they believe it is the best way to get a good deal, with 17% and 11% of SME
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- “Transformation” costs Swinton as profits fall
- Three firms in for Leeds-based Henderson