Trust is becoming increasingly central to the client- broker relationship within business insurance, however, providing the customer with a quick and easy good deal is also vital.
The latest tracking survey from Holden Pearmain - commissioned by Norwich Union - reveals a 7% increase in small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) selecting their brokers because they trust them.
A total of 42% choose to use a broker because they believe it is the best way to get a good deal, with 17% and 11% of SME
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth