Credit UK, a series of two-day conferences and exhibitions for UK businesses, will take place across the country from March 2004. The forums will address fraud and key issues relating to credit and risk assessment that impact all sectors of the business community.
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say