Credit UK, a series of two-day conferences and exhibitions for UK businesses, will take place across the country from March 2004. The forums will address fraud and key issues relating to credit and risk assessment that impact all sectors of the business community.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018