Credit UK, a series of two-day conferences and exhibitions for UK businesses, will take place across the country from March 2004. The forums will address fraud and key issues relating to credit and risk assessment that impact all sectors of the business community.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies