Arnold Fisher has updated its tour operator liability and travel agent insurance products with the addition of crisis management and public relations protection options. The company defines crises as any incident involving death or life-threatening injury or which requires emergency hospitalisation. The policy offers up to £25m in liability cover and provides access to specialist support.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018