Arnold Fisher has updated its tour operator liability and travel agent insurance products with the addition of crisis management and public relations protection options. The company defines crises as any incident involving death or life-threatening injury or which requires emergency hospitalisation. The policy offers up to £25m in liability cover and provides access to specialist support.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme