For the past year, headlines across the world have been trumpetingthe news that there is a crisis in employers' liability (EL)insurance.
And not just in the insurance press - the consumer media is also all tooaware of the problem, as businesses in the UK, US and Australia struggleunder the simultaneous strain of spiralling premium costs, tighter termsand conditions and far greater excess levels.
Insurers have argued that premiums had been far too low for far too long,and that something had to
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda