For the past year, headlines across the world have been trumpetingthe news that there is a crisis in employers' liability (EL)insurance.
And not just in the insurance press - the consumer media is also all tooaware of the problem, as businesses in the UK, US and Australia struggleunder the simultaneous strain of spiralling premium costs, tighter termsand conditions and far greater excess levels.
Insurers have argued that premiums had been far too low for far too long,and that something had to
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies