Marsh has expressed disillusion with the second stage and final report of the Department of Work and Pensions' review of employers' liability compulsory insurance (EL).
Mike Jones, head of UK retail placement, Marsh, predicted that employers' liability premiums would continue to rise this year, albeit at a slower rate than last year, as claims continue to go up.
"Employers' liability is something we started talking about at the beginning of 2003 and I am disappointed that we are still talking
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5