SmartWater, a forensic security-coding product, will be provided to all new and renewing policyholders of Allianz Musical Insurance. According to the insurer, this is the first time a tangible product has been incorporated within an insurance policy - a product that links coded possessions directly with their owners, and one which the insurer claims will reduce burglary by up to 83%.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018