SmartWater, a forensic security-coding product, will be provided to all new and renewing policyholders of Allianz Musical Insurance. According to the insurer, this is the first time a tangible product has been incorporated within an insurance policy - a product that links coded possessions directly with their owners, and one which the insurer claims will reduce burglary by up to 83%.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa