SmartWater, a forensic security-coding product, will be provided to all new and renewing policyholders of Allianz Musical Insurance. According to the insurer, this is the first time a tangible product has been incorporated within an insurance policy - a product that links coded possessions directly with their owners, and one which the insurer claims will reduce burglary by up to 83%.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers