The Irish government's compensation body has reported a massive reduction in claims of up to 75% in the first two years since its inception.
The Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB) stated that it was now able to deliver the same level of compensation to accident victims, although it would be three times faster and through a delivery system that is four times cheaper than the old litigation route.
Speaking at Crawford and Company's recent event on emerging liabilities, Nicola Hanley, dire
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies