The Irish government's compensation body has reported a massive reduction in claims of up to 75% in the first two years since its inception.
The Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB) stated that it was now able to deliver the same level of compensation to accident victims, although it would be three times faster and through a delivery system that is four times cheaper than the old litigation route.
Speaking at Crawford and Company's recent event on emerging liabilities, Nicola Hanley, dire
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say