The Irish government's compensation body has reported a massive reduction in claims of up to 75% in the first two years since its inception.
The Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB) stated that it was now able to deliver the same level of compensation to accident victims, although it would be three times faster and through a delivery system that is four times cheaper than the old litigation route.
Speaking at Crawford and Company's recent event on emerging liabilities, Nicola Hanley,
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties