Climate change is set to have a profound effect on British gardens -and could also impact the nation's agriculture.
Research by the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) has found that climatechange could spell the end of traditional English country plants andlawns. And there is also a fear that the change in weather will scupperfruits like apples, which may well need to be replaced with more tropicalcrops.
The RHS predicts that southern areas of the UK could now be able to groworange and lemon tr
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022