A range of sector-specific business insurance products has come on the market, designed to offer small business owners flexible coverage options. The scheme, developed by the Co-operative Insurance, will target the self-employed, shop and salon owners, publicans, restaurateurs, hoteliers, office, surgery and residential property owners. Customers will be offered standard business coverage with the option of add-ons.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017