A range of sector-specific business insurance products has come on the market, designed to offer small business owners flexible coverage options. The scheme, developed by the Co-operative Insurance, will target the self-employed, shop and salon owners, publicans, restaurateurs, hoteliers, office, surgery and residential property owners. Customers will be offered standard business coverage with the option of add-ons.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income