A range of sector-specific business insurance products has come on the market, designed to offer small business owners flexible coverage options. The scheme, developed by the Co-operative Insurance, will target the self-employed, shop and salon owners, publicans, restaurateurs, hoteliers, office, surgery and residential property owners. Customers will be offered standard business coverage with the option of add-ons.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business