The often quoted sentiment is that, "you are only as good as your claims service". It is usually only when insureds come to make a claim that the service they have paid for becomes apparent.
For those who have used a broker to find a policy, they will mostly turn back to that broker and expect help and support as well as a rapid settlement.
But the waters are a bit muddied - for example, many insurers have direct reporting lines or helplines which insureds use or 'ambulance chasers' may become
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda