The often quoted sentiment is that, "you are only as good as your claims service". It is usually only when insureds come to make a claim that the service they have paid for becomes apparent.
For those who have used a broker to find a policy, they will mostly turn back to that broker and expect help and support as well as a rapid settlement.
But the waters are a bit muddied - for example, many insurers have direct reporting lines or helplines which insureds use or 'ambulance chasers' may become
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD