Groupama and Allianz Cornhill appear to be just ahead in the race to provide the first fully integrated products to brokers via imarket.
Groupama has claimed to be the first insurer to successfully establish connectivity through imarket with SSP and Misys, but Allianz Cornhill said it had also proved connectivity with SSP and completed testing with Misys.
Both insurers aim to begin live trading by the end of March, with Groupama beginning product testing in early 2005. Allianz Cornhill said it
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey