Groupama and Allianz Cornhill appear to be just ahead in the race to provide the first fully integrated products to brokers via imarket.
Groupama has claimed to be the first insurer to successfully establish connectivity through imarket with SSP and Misys, but Allianz Cornhill said it had also proved connectivity with SSP and completed testing with Misys.
Both insurers aim to begin live trading by the end of March, with Groupama beginning product testing in early 2005. Allianz Cornhill said it
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure