Groupama and Allianz Cornhill appear to be just ahead in the race to provide the first fully integrated products to brokers via imarket.
Groupama has claimed to be the first insurer to successfully establish connectivity through imarket with SSP and Misys, but Allianz Cornhill said it had also proved connectivity with SSP and completed testing with Misys.
Both insurers aim to begin live trading by the end of March, with Groupama beginning product testing in early 2005. Allianz Cornhill said it
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017