Two claims specialists have teamed up to launch a market-wide personal injury scheme called Resolusion.
Developed by InterResolve and technology and claims specialist Elision, the scheme is the culmination of a two-year pilot with personal injury law firms and insurers.
Resolusion is aimed at employers' liability, public liability and road traffic accident claims, and provides processes for initial medical assessments for rehabilitation purposes. It also offers fixed-cost legal advice for
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018