Two claims specialists have teamed up to launch a market-wide personal injury scheme called Resolusion.
Developed by InterResolve and technology and claims specialist Elision, the scheme is the culmination of a two-year pilot with personal injury law firms and insurers.
Resolusion is aimed at employers' liability, public liability and road traffic accident claims, and provides processes for initial medical assessments for rehabilitation purposes. It also offers fixed-cost legal advice for clai
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal