Two claims specialists have teamed up to launch a market-wide personal injury scheme called Resolusion.
Developed by InterResolve and technology and claims specialist Elision, the scheme is the culmination of a two-year pilot with personal injury law firms and insurers.
Resolusion is aimed at employers' liability, public liability and road traffic accident claims, and provides processes for initial medical assessments for rehabilitation purposes. It also offers fixed-cost legal advice for clai
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda