While the market has come to grips with the importance of technology, it is the schemes sector that appears to have recognised the true significance of being online. As such, the change in dynamic within the schemes sector has seen a shift from manual process to a rise in bespoke electronic packages.
For software house CDL, the mechanised nature of a web-based scheme works in the same way as the personal lines sector; the level of automation is similar to the risks involved with car insurance
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017