Disaster restoration firm Rainbow International has made a significant investment in staff and resources to the tune of around £2m. The company has improved its online claims management system, and will now offer 24-hour access to customers. The investment comes in the wake of winning several major contracts and an expansion of non-insurance work, which has led to a 40% increase in growth. Phil Else, managing director of Rainbow International, said: "The system enables fast access to claims
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017