Zurich Municipal is promoting a national telephone hotline to stamp out the growing problem of fraudulent claims.
The insurer is encouraging local authorities and other public sector bodies to run the fraud 'name and shame' line in a move to save council tax payers an estimated £1bn each year.
Twenty local authorities have already subscribed and Zurich Municipal has a number of other interested customers lining up to use the service.
Members of the public will be able to call the free hotline,
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5