Capita Insurance Services, part of the Capita Group is to acquire Aon Claims Management, a delegated claims operation of Aon UK for an undisclosed sum. Aon Claims Management provides live delegated authority claims management for commercial insurance and has a wide and established client base. Capita currently manages open commercial claims with £12.5bn of liability for insurers, brokers, captive insurers, liquidators, local authorities and government departments.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017