Capita Insurance Services, part of the Capita Group is to acquire Aon Claims Management, a delegated claims operation of Aon UK for an undisclosed sum. Aon Claims Management provides live delegated authority claims management for commercial insurance and has a wide and established client base. Capita currently manages open commercial claims with £12.5bn of liability for insurers, brokers, captive insurers, liquidators, local authorities and government departments.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners