Capita Insurance Services, part of the Capita Group is to acquire Aon Claims Management, a delegated claims operation of Aon UK for an undisclosed sum. Aon Claims Management provides live delegated authority claims management for commercial insurance and has a wide and established client base. Capita currently manages open commercial claims with £12.5bn of liability for insurers, brokers, captive insurers, liquidators, local authorities and government departments.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income