The cost of claims against technology companies has more than doubled in the last three years, as firms' risk management procedures struggle to keep pace with the UK's growing compensation culture.
This was the clear message delivered at a recent seminar for professionals from some of the UK's fastest growing technology companies, hosted by Hiscox in association with Deloitte and technology law firm WHCH.
IT companies were urged to prioritise risk management and mitigate the risks they face by
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018