The cost of claims against technology companies has more than doubled in the last three years, as firms' risk management procedures struggle to keep pace with the UK's growing compensation culture.
This was the clear message delivered at a recent seminar for professionals from some of the UK's fastest growing technology companies, hosted by Hiscox in association with Deloitte and technology law firm WHCH.
IT companies were urged to prioritise risk management and mitigate the risks they face by
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022