Markel is looking to exploit tightened employment legislation by launching a range of integrated products that provide cover for the employment practices liability (EPL) of small and medium-sized employers.
The products are designed to meet the needs of brokers' industrial and commercial clients, professional clients and charities and associations.
In addition to individual EPL covers, the company is providing 'combined' products to cater for related 'management risks', such as directors and o
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income