Markel is looking to exploit tightened employment legislation by launching a range of integrated products that provide cover for the employment practices liability (EPL) of small and medium-sized employers.
The products are designed to meet the needs of brokers' industrial and commercial clients, professional clients and charities and associations.
In addition to individual EPL covers, the company is providing 'combined' products to cater for related 'management risks', such as directors and o
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017