Markel is looking to exploit tightened employment legislation by launching a range of integrated products that provide cover for the employment practices liability (EPL) of small and medium-sized employers.
The products are designed to meet the needs of brokers' industrial and commercial clients, professional clients and charities and associations.
In addition to individual EPL covers, the company is providing 'combined' products to cater for related 'management risks', such as directors and
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business