Schools must tackle the root of stress if they are to stem the 240% rise in the number of claims made by teachers over the last five years, according to Zurich Municipal.
Latest figures from the public sector specialist show that the number of claims made by teachers for stress rose by over 41% last year compared to 2002.
While the overall number of stress claims made against the public sector has been declining over the past five years (1999-2003), the problem is getting worse in the educatio
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5