Midlands broker MCE has signed up to Misys Countrywide, joining a network for the first time in its 30-year history. Michael Edwards, MCE director, put the decision down to a wide range of advantages that Countrywide can offer and its ability to retain agency agreements. Countrywide is the UK's largest independent network, with 800 members transacting 7.5% (£2.9bn) of UK general insurance business.
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda