Midlands broker MCE has signed up to Misys Countrywide, joining a network for the first time in its 30-year history. Michael Edwards, MCE director, put the decision down to a wide range of advantages that Countrywide can offer and its ability to retain agency agreements. Countrywide is the UK's largest independent network, with 800 members transacting 7.5% (£2.9bn) of UK general insurance business.
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal