Midlands broker MCE has signed up to Misys Countrywide, joining a network for the first time in its 30-year history. Michael Edwards, MCE director, put the decision down to a wide range of advantages that Countrywide can offer and its ability to retain agency agreements. Countrywide is the UK's largest independent network, with 800 members transacting 7.5% (£2.9bn) of UK general insurance business.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report