Described by the judges as "marketing at its best", the winning entry this year showed that brokers can have fun and develop a successful insurance product at the same time. The marketing campaign in question was created after two Davis Corporate Risks directors - who compete in motor racing - tried to obtain on-track insurance and found the products available for this sector seriously lacking.
Davis Corporate Risks had never offered a motorsport insurance offering before, so its mission was to d
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017