The number of fatal or major injuries affecting manufacturing workers last year fell to its lowest level for seven years. Albeit a welcome turnaround, the poor record of the previous few years shows that the sector cannot be complacent about managing risk.
Manufacturing is covered by all major health, safety and fire legislation, impelling companies to have an appropriate policy.
All premises where over 20 people are employed (or 10 above the ground floor) need fire certificates, as do those
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal