The number of fatal or major injuries affecting manufacturing workers last year fell to its lowest level for seven years. Albeit a welcome turnaround, the poor record of the previous few years shows that the sector cannot be complacent about managing risk.
Manufacturing is covered by all major health, safety and fire legislation, impelling companies to have an appropriate policy.
All premises where over 20 people are employed (or 10 above the ground floor) need fire certificates, as do those u
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022