With Easter just around the corner, confectionary lovers may have been upset by the news that Cadbury Schweppes had recalled a range of chocolate eggs because the packaging did not contain the correct nut allergy labelling. This follows a highly publicised episode last year, in which Cadbury recalled a million chocolate bars due to the risk of salmonella contamination.
These cases are just two of the many examples of recent product recalls, a practice that seems to be on the rise in terms of
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017