Close Premium Finance has joined forces with Misys to develop a fully integrated solution which the companies claim will make arranging premium finance easier for brokers. The new system integrates the Close system with the Misys back-office system, allowing brokers to deliver an electronic premium finance service at point of sale, and includes an automated payment process. Misys said the new system, to be launched in the new year, would save brokers' time and money.
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal