Close Premium Finance has joined forces with Misys to develop a fully integrated solution which the companies claim will make arranging premium finance easier for brokers. The new system integrates the Close system with the Misys back-office system, allowing brokers to deliver an electronic premium finance service at point of sale, and includes an automated payment process. Misys said the new system, to be launched in the new year, would save brokers' time and money.
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda