Close Premium Finance has joined forces with Misys to develop a fully integrated solution which the companies claim will make arranging premium finance easier for brokers. The new system integrates the Close system with the Misys back-office system, allowing brokers to deliver an electronic premium finance service at point of sale, and includes an automated payment process. Misys said the new system, to be launched in the new year, would save brokers' time and money.
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- Circle expands again in 2018