Zurich has launched a free advice booklet - which floats - for consumers concerned about the risk of flooding.
The guide is initially being sent to 200 brokers situated in flood-prone areas, which are more likely to have clients with a need for help and advice. Brokers can request copies to send to their customers.
A spokeswoman for Zurich said: "This could be a useful marketing tool for brokers. Flooding is a huge problem in the UK. It's not just the 'high-risk' households that are vulnerable
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties