Zurich has launched a free advice booklet - which floats - for consumers concerned about the risk of flooding.
The guide is initially being sent to 200 brokers situated in flood-prone areas, which are more likely to have clients with a need for help and advice. Brokers can request copies to send to their customers.
A spokeswoman for Zurich said: "This could be a useful marketing tool for brokers. Flooding is a huge problem in the UK. It's not just the 'high-risk' households that are vulnerable
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover