Zurich has launched a free advice booklet - which floats - for consumers concerned about the risk of flooding.
The guide is initially being sent to 200 brokers situated in flood-prone areas, which are more likely to have clients with a need for help and advice. Brokers can request copies to send to their customers.
A spokeswoman for Zurich said: "This could be a useful marketing tool for brokers. Flooding is a huge problem in the UK. It's not just the 'high-risk' households that are vulnerable
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal