Families of children in remote areas of Wales are preparing to dobattle in the courts with the Government over claims that aircraft noisehas blighted the hearing of young children.
Backed by pressure group Freedom of the Skies, the families urged theWelsh Assembly to launch a full investigation into fears that the jet roarfrom the low-flying RAF fighters, which use the Welsh countryside topractice low-level 'contour flying', have been causing hearing damage inlocal youngsters.
The Welsh Assemb
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say