Families of children in remote areas of Wales are preparing to dobattle in the courts with the Government over claims that aircraft noisehas blighted the hearing of young children.
Backed by pressure group Freedom of the Skies, the families urged theWelsh Assembly to launch a full investigation into fears that the jet roarfrom the low-flying RAF fighters, which use the Welsh countryside topractice low-level 'contour flying', have been causing hearing damage inlocal youngsters.
The Welsh Assemb
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies