Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) is rolling out CRIF's personal injury claims database in a bid to boost its defence against multiple claims fraud.
The insurer has been considering opting into an industry-wide claims database for the past two to three years, and admits it has been slow to get its latest anti-fraud initiative off the ground.
Several leading insurers, including Axa, Zurich, Legal & General, CIS and Allianz Cornhill are already using the database, which was released in January this
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- Circle expands again in 2018