Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) is rolling out CRIF's personal injury claims database in a bid to boost its defence against multiple claims fraud.
The insurer has been considering opting into an industry-wide claims database for the past two to three years, and admits it has been slow to get its latest anti-fraud initiative off the ground.
Several leading insurers, including Axa, Zurich, Legal & General, CIS and Allianz Cornhill are already using the database, which was released in January this yea
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022