The Insurance Workplace (TIW) has launched a solution for London market accounting and settlement (A&S).
TIW ES is a market-wide solution that connects brokers with the Insurance Market Repository (IMR) through the cord Document Repository (DRI) standards. The development will replace the paper-based work order from Xchanging, and will allow the full attachment of all associated documents to the transaction.
The solution has been built in conjunction with brokers and the London Market
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties