The Insurance Workplace (TIW) has launched a solution for London market accounting and settlement (A&S).
TIW ES is a market-wide solution that connects brokers with the Insurance Market Repository (IMR) through the cord Document Repository (DRI) standards. The development will replace the paper-based work order from Xchanging, and will allow the full attachment of all associated documents to the transaction.
The solution has been built in conjunction with brokers and the London Market Insuranc
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022